Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following position – System Administrator MID- Twenty Palms CA / – (JOB-15115). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Systems Administrator Mid Level
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field* 5-9 years
Location: Twenty Nine Palms CA
- Five to nine (5-9) years of related experience. Under minimal direction, coordinates operational designs, develops support plans, coordinates implementations, and provides second level support for Local Area Network (LAN), Campus Area Network (CAN), and Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions encompassing heterogeneous platforms.
- Develops system support requirements by reviewing and analyzing customer business processes and evaluating available ES and/or supplier capabilities. Supports project teams in implementing new or upgraded designs and coordinates project efforts with support groups.
- Creates plans that support implementation of changes. Participates in system support design and performance evaluation reviews. Advises on distributed network computing issues. Monitor and maintains security and integrity standards and controls. Assists in the evaluation, testing and recommendation of hardware, software, and network configurations based on customer need. Coaches others in the application of new operational support technologies.
- Analyzes user requirements and statistics to identify trends and resolve performance issues. Coordinates and approves updates of the site administration documentation. Keeps abreast of emerging operational support technologies and industry trends. Recommends appropriate price/performance improvement opportunities. Certified in accordance with DOD 8570.01-M. Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II GSEC
Certifications needed: CompTIA Security+ SCNP, SSCP
This is a FTE Position as a TECHEAD Employee. If you’re interested we will go to the next steps of validating your clearance and certifications.
Our benefits for our on-site associates includes.
• Medical Insurance coverage
• Dental and Vision Insurance coverage
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
• 10 Paid Holidays
– 80 Accrued Hours of Pay Time Off
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.