Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – SVP, Director of Account Management / Telecommute – (JOB-14997). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Full-time, Direct Hire position
The SVP, Director of Account Management may work completely remotely or on-site in Richmond, VA.
Provides visionary strategic direction for the agency and for the account management teams, to meet the marketing needs of clients and strategic goals for the agency.
• Engages in the growth, development, and strategic direction of the agency
• Ensures that the agency is providing excellent service to the Client in all key areas: Marketing, Creative, Media, Research, and Account Management
• Develops and applies breakthrough customer insight, as well as exceptional thinking, communication and influence skills, leadership, and energy to help drive customer business goals
• Networks and consults with clients, and develop project proposals that retain clients and exploit new revenue opportunities
• Uses client insight to help the team develop great creative marketing ideas
• Must identify high impact opportunities for developing innovative approaches to meet the needs of clients
• Must possess the ability to create comprehensive marketing programs and drive business goals for customers
• Must continuously study the marketplace and leverage research, trends, and innovation to drive world-class marketing strategies
• Identifies, establishes, and develops new business opportunities through networking to current and targeted clients
• Leads each client account management team, defining their duties, responsibilities, and expectations and measuring results
• Prepares and conducts presentations
• Consults with clients on optimal project design for marketing programs
• Develops proposals based on client requirements
• Closes sales and secures client approval, including fully-executed documents (e.g. SOW’s, task orders, PO’s, etc.)
• Understands financial targets and budget goals and incorporates financial analysis into strategic decisions
• Establishes effective training for his/her account team
• Implements operating budget to address changing priorities
• Provides leadership in the transition from development to operational execution of marketing programs
• Ensures projects are transitioned to the appropriate account management team
• Maintains high-level contact with clients to ensure on-going satisfaction
• Utilizes recruitment sources, analyzes and forecasts staffing needs
• Travels as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree preferred or 10+ years of prior work experience
• Should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and possess a clear focus on high quality and business profitability
• Must possess strong forward-planning skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to clients
• Must be an empathic communicator and able to see things from the other person’s point-of-view
• Demonstrates talent and training to influence key client decision-makers and achieve acceptable outcomes for the client
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.