IT Service Delivery -JR New Orleans LA
IT Technician JR
Currently looking for an experienced IT Technician JR to fill an opening with a company located in New Orleans LA. Interested candidates should have Basic working knowledge in the Networking and Information Technology field with 0 to 4+ years of experience.
Salary: $52K to $54.1K
Responsibilities of the IT Technician JR
- Install and maintain network devices at the site.
- Work with the NOC technicians and managers to troubleshoot outages and resolve network related issues.
- Create tickets for maintenance using HPE Service Manager.
- Understand, implement, and follow processes in accordance with current policies and procedures.
- Perform escalation and additional tasks as directed.
- Take direction from the Regional Leader and Site Leaders.
Requirements of the IT Technician JR
- Basic working knowledge in the Networking and Information Technology field with 0 to 4+ years of experience.
- Basic skills to manage the execution of maintenance activities and network outages.
- A fundamental understanding of the OSI Model is required.
- Basic understanding of network devices such as servers, routers, switches, associated software tools, and cabling in a large LAN/MAN/BAN/WAN environment.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with wireless technologies, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and WAN Accelerators and associated technologies is highly desirable.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to Obtain a Government Secret Security Clearance is required.
Certifications Requirements : CompTIA Security+ CE, CCNA Routing Switches, ITIL v3 Foundations Desirable
Experience: Three to Five (3-5) years of experience required.
This is a FTE Position as a TECHEAD Employee. If you’re interested we will go to the next steps of validating your clearance and certifications.
Our benefits for our on-site associates includes.
• Medical Insurance coverage
• Dental and Vision Insurance coverage
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
• 10 Paid Holidays
– 80 Accrued Hours of Pay Time Off
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.