Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following FullTime position – Email Designer / Telecommute – (JOB-15247). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Email Designer | 15247
*Open to candidates in Richmond, McLean, NY or Plano, TX.
*1 year + contract
Remote – On-site after COVID restrictions are lifted
As an Email Designer, you will join a brand marketing team at a Fortune 100 company. This position is fully remote to start, then will be onsite once restrictions are lifted.
In this role you will:
- HTML coding and development for Email using responsive design and email coding best practices
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Partner with internal creative teams, or external agencies to create email templates
- Act as a proactive leader on the team
- Manage numerous projects at one time in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, Mac-based Dreamweaver, and Sketch
- Experience with Movable Ink and Litmus Builder.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, HTML production, and email specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients
- Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in an email specific role.
Technical Skills: – HTML – CSS- Responsive design- Email UI/UX- Sketch
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.